24 Livistonia Drive, Doonan - $1,000,000
Please contact us about this property
Salesperson: Nigel Clark, (0419 671 353)
LISTEN TO THE BIRDSONG!
There can be no more desirable location in Doonan than Livistonia Drive, a wide winding road with infrequent luxury houses set on huge acreage plots. Only ten minutes drive from Noosaville, and yet a thoroughly rural environment with a myriad trees and lovely birdsong to welcome you home.
No 24 is set half way along this attractive street and in its privacy, space and security is typical of the neighbourhood. You approach the house via a short private drive, which leads to the three car garage accommodation. The quadruple main door complemented by its perfectly coloured art-deco glass panels leads you into an elegant pillared porch.
MAIN FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Entrance hallway large enough for partial use as library or office area
• Open-plan formal living and dining area through pillared arch off hallway
• Open-plan sitting room with alcove for TV and dining area
• Huge kitchen with electric hob, large oven, dishwasher, wide dining bench
• Generous white kitchen units, large larder, tons of storage.
• High cathedral ceilings with beautiful hanging lights in living areas.
• Tall windows and sliding doors to terrace.
• Fresh light floor tiles in all informal family areas.
• Outside covered tiled terrace leads to adjacent wooden deck
• Masses of space for dining and bar furniture and BBQ
• Master bedroom with large ensuite robe and luxury spa bathroom
• Three further double bedrooms all with bright, green views
• Second bathroom and huge laundry room
• Family/Media room, perfect retreat for TV with office space : ?5th bed.
• Open well mown grounds offer boat shelter and large triple outside shed
• Beautiful large kidney-shaped pool in private location
Doonan is a very accessible suburb, close to Noosa and the favourite beaches at Noosa Heads, Sunshine Beach and Coolum. It is also within easy reach of the Sunshine Motorway and the Bruce Highway. The area is blessed with excellent schools and easy access to sporting facilities.