7 Maddens Crescent, - $650,000
Please contact us about this property
Salesperson: Nigel Clark, (0419 671 353)
IMPECCABLE GEM IN PRIVATE LOCATION
NEWLY LISTED: Set on 701 m2 of land this ideal two-storey home enjoys the perfect location within walking distance of restaurants, pre-school and golf club! The house is fully established house is perfectly presented and needs no money spent on it. Move in right away!
Accommodation comprises generous formal sitting and dining areas,
media room, office, plus rumpus room, 4 bedrooms, three bathrooms (one ensuite), double garage and low maintenance gardens.
Attractive Features Include:
• Welcoming wide double door leading to entrance hall
• Study on left offers privacy, could be 4th B/R
• Simple, pristine décor: pale colours, light and bright.
• Quality floor tiles in family areas, kitchen and hallway
• Large kitchen, timber-grain finishes to plentiful cupboards,
• Practical kitchen bench, gas hob, double oven & larder
• Bathroom and large laundry on G/F
• Covered terrace, ideal for alfresco dining.
• Upstairs: large open plan landing as TV room, play area?
• Comfortable master BR, walk-in robe, ensuite Bath.
• Two further double Bedroom and 2nd Bath.
• Low maintenance garden, manicured lawns & hedges
• Split level a/c
• Double garage.
The marvellous Coles shopping centre, the excellent St Andrew’s School, the fine local beaches and national parks, as well as access to the Bruce Highway and Sunshine motorway are all within a short drive.