44 Patterson Drive, Tinbeerwah - $1,195,000
Please contact us about this property
Salesperson: Nigel Clark, (0419 671 353)
SCULPTURED RAMMED EARTH ARCHITECTURE
Set at the beginning of gracious and popular Patterson Drive, this uniquely created home offers a perfect Hinterland retreat that is only fifteen minutes away from Noosa via the Noosa-Cooroy Road. Access is via a short uphill driveway which leads to a perfect, elevated private position for the house which is beautifully laid out on one level on its 1.9 acres of backing parkland.
The original owners constructed this home with meticulous rammed earth engineering techniques thus creating an amazingly sound building that provides coolness in summer and warmth, if it is ever needed, in the winter months. A solar hot water system, plus a 4.25 KWh German-made solar panel array on the roof plus a 40,000 litre concrete rainwater tank (partially buried), fed by rainwater from the roof, all provide further eco-friendly and economic benefits.
The home itself is in pristine condition throughout and is laid out in an imaginative way with diverse features to suit both a young family, or a couple with elderly parents or teenagers.
Features to be noted are:
• Large elegant sitting room with red cedar bi-folds to exterior
• Private master suite with study and luxury ensuite bathroom
• Gourmet kitchen with black granite bench tops and island bench
• Comfortable dining area from which to view the birds.
• Separate guest wing includes 2 bedrooms and bathroom
• Kitchenette and games room complete this self-sufficient area.
• Timber framed windows and doors blend cohesively throughout
• Raked ceilings and high windows create wonderful space and light.
• Wrap-around verandahs lend shade & entertainment space
.• Build-in vacuum cleaning system
• Large salt-water swimming pool and pool deck.
• Superbly landscaped gardens with healthy fruit and other trees.
• Generous carparks, carports, parking spaces: separate storage
• Extensive dry-stone wall construction (by current owners)
• Bore water with new pumps and electrics
This welcoming home blends beautifully with its idyllic natural surroundings and offers a practical and comfortable lifestyle, whilst remaining convenient to Noosa itself and to Cooroy, both of which offer good choices of schools, supermarkets, restaurants, libraries and beauty spots.
The meticulous quality of this beautiful home can only properly be appreciated by personal inspection so please ring Nigel Clark on 0419671353 for an appointment to view.